Italy’s #1 cookie was founded in Parma, Italy in 1877, these quality Italian biscuits feature natural ingredients and rich flavor, perfect on their own or enjoyed with a cup of coffee.
- Baking with creativity and passion since 1877
- A buttery shortbread cookie with a crumbly texture and sugar crystals that add an extra crunch
- A delicious way to start the day for breakfast with your favorite morning coffee, or for a sweet afternoon break
- Mulino Bianco biscuits are made with only the best quality Italian ingredients without the use of preservatives, artificial colors, hydrogenated fats and artificial sweeteners
- Product of Italy, free of preservatives, artificial colors, hydrogenated fats and artificial sweeteners