Camp'Oro Le Regionali Orecchiette Pasta, 16 Ounce
Orecchiette are among the most popular regional pasta cuts, from the region of Puglia, on the southeast coast of Italy. Orecchiette are pulled pasta shapes produced by hollowing the center of a small disc of dough, creating the characteristic "ear" shape.
- Artisanal bronze die pasta from the region of Molise, Italy
- Air dried from 24 to 72 hours
- Family-owned, small batch production
- No artificial ingredients
- Two simple ingredients: Durum Wheat Semolina and Water
- Product of Italy