Cavatelli Molisani are characteristic of the Molise region. Cavatelli, meaning “little hollows” are a pulled pasta shape popular in southern Italy, and are made by dragging the pasta dough across a wooden board. Cavatelli are often made with garlic and broccoli rabe.
- Artisanal bronze die pasta from the region of Molise, Italy
- Air dried from 24 to 72 hours
- Family-owned, small batch production
- No artificial ingredients
- Two simple ingredients: Durum Wheat Semolina and Water
- Product of Italy