Authentic and quality coffee with a citrus fragrance and particular greenish-blue shades before roasting.
- Since 1951 in Molise the Camardo roasting family has personally checked, selected and created the blends that guarantee you an authentic, precious and quality coffee.
- Harmonious, sweet and aromatic taste gives a balanced acidity and a citrus fragrance, enriched with floral presences
- A coffee with a light and clean aroma
- The peculiarity of this coffee bean before roasting is its particular coloring with greenish-blue shades
- This coffee is grown above 1,500 metres on rich, well-drained soil of volcanic origin.
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from heat and damp sources.