Camardo Arabica Columbia Coffee eans, 250 Grams
A unique flavors of selected Arabico from Colombia
- Since 1951 in Molise the Camardo roasting family has personally checked, selected and created the blends that guarantee you an authentic, precious and quality coffee.
- The harmonious balance of bitter, sweet and sour scents make it a unique coffee.
- Full bodied aroma with slight acidity and a delicate almond taste.
- This coffee comes from one of the most difficult-to-reach areas of the Andes Mountains, where the air is pure and uncontaminated.
- It is in the mountains around Tolima and Santander that farmers work to secure these precious beans.
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from heat and damp sources.