Camrado coffee beans from Ethiopia with rich, fruity full-bodied flavor
- Since 1951 in Molise the Camardo roasting family has personally checked, selected and created the blends that guarantee you an authentic, precious and quality coffee.
- Rich, fruity, vinous and wild, yet full-bodied and well balanced taste
- A bold aroma for a unique sensory experience
- One of the world's finest coffees full-bodied and well balanced
- Unique Ethiopian single-origin Arabica coffee at an altitude of about 1950 – 2200 metres in the Oromia region
- Keep in a cool and dry place, away from heat and damp sources.